a Veteran-Owned Business ----- Serving you again, in new ways
CALLING ALL ENGINEERS!!!
Are you interested in working in manufacturing? Are you looking for steady hours in a safe and comfortable work environment? one of our new partners, Manpower has openings for Multifaceted Engineer within the Petawawa area.
Reporting to the Manager, Petawawa facility, the successful candidate is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the manufacturing process documentation for the Manufacturing facility. This position will liaise with the current development team to coordinate actions between the development team and the production group, ensuring all documentation expectations are met prior to trials and production launch efforts.
What's in it for you?
· Full Time Work
· Work with International teams
· Become a leader in the industry
· Work with a great team
· Gain some valuable working experience
What is the job?
· Creation and maintenance of all process documentation
· Work with Concurrent Development Team (CDT)
· Direct involvement in the new development and improving old processes to all for maximum use of production resources, in alignment with the organizational objectives
· Working with computer-aided processing modeling and other software to complete duties
· Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external clients
· Determine and preform appropriate tests for the purpose of quality and qualify a new process or Technique
· Accountable for prepping projects and executing on projects deliverable for medium to highly complex programs
· Travel to different company manufacturing facilities around North America
What you bring to the job?
· 5 years’ experience in an engineering position
· Degree in Design/Industrial/Mechanical/Manufacturing Technician or Technologist with related manufacturing experience would also qualify
· Familiarity with ERP systems
· Ability to interpret drawings
· Can work independently, organize and finish work activities in order to meet or exceed deadlines and priorities
· Able to explain information, ideas and give direction to the team
· Written reporting skills
· Valid driver’s license Class 5/G and valid passport for international travel
· Great attitude and ability to work in a team
Please email Chris Blanchard: firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject line should be Production Engineer or call 613-237-9070 ext 2905. Look forward to speaking with you!
VetProS is looking for 63 Veterans to fill positions at Veterans Affairs Canada. These positions are as follows:
Laborer- Office Furniture Movers and Installers
Our clients in Downtown Ottawa are looking for professional, experienced people to join our growing office relocation team. We work in both Ontario and Quebec (National Capital Region) you will join our awesome team of front line workers who take pride in their work to satisfy office relocation requirements while maintaining our clients excellent image and customer service reputation. College/University students or individuals looking for full time work.
Safely and efficiently loading and unloading office furniture, using proper moving equipment and techniques; Working to ensure our clients move schedule and our service delivery requirements are met; Keeping the company equipment, trucks and supplies in good working condition and taking care of our clients property
• Good oral communication skills
• Preferably in English and/or French
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada Security background check (provided by client)
• Positive attitude
Accessible Job sites, mostly Downtown Ottawa Competitive. Hourly Pay Wages, more than minimum wage. Flexible working hours
Please email Chris Blanchard email@example.com, the subject line should be Warehouse Records Management. Look forward to speaking with you!
Operations Relief/Warehouse Attendant
Our client in the South End of Ottawa is looking for a candidate for a hybrid position of warehouse/driver/customer service.
Job detailed is to support all duties necessary to support warehouse, product route and deliveries. Additional responsibilities also include the sales, receiving, order picking and delivery of product, basic repairs/replacement of product equipment and providing administrative and service support as necessary to support the clients customer base.
• Provide Route Relief, Must have G license
• Assist with warehouse duties - receiving, unloading, order picking and loading
• Operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
• Assist in inventory management, cycle counts, stock rotation, and merchandising
• Responsible for basic maintenance and housekeeping of warehouse
• Assist in keeping the warehouse clean, safe, and organized on a daily basis
• Perform other duties as assigned including housekeeping of common areas, packing, moving, and setup of cabinets, equipment, etc.
• Provide assistance as needed to the service admin team
• Maintain clean driving record
• Customer service experience
• High School Diploma
• 1 year previous warehouse experience
• Valid G class License
• Able to lift materials up to 50Lbs
• Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
Please email Chris Blanchard
firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject line should be Operations Relief. Look forward to speaking with you!